[Frameworks] Deleting Frameworks Account

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Sun Aug 31 00:02:01 UTC 2014

Hi Jessica,
I just checked, and the footers don't show up in iOS either.
The Mail App on iPhone and iPad is not a full computer program so
there is no way to see mail headers.
I suggest FrameWorkers to use a computer e-mail client that can
display full headers if they want to access their subscription
options.
-Pip