[Frameworks] Fwd: Your membership in the mailing list FrameWorks has been disabled

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:21:07 UTC 2014

Application of anti-spam measures that don't comply with Internet protocols
are causing problems for mailman, the software that runs this list.

Pip, maybe you can contact tech support at webfaction and ask them if they
can set the "from_is_list" option discussed in this thread

  https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2014-April/076675.html

or this how-to

  http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=17891458

Eric