[Frameworks] Lawrence Brose Case links

Bernard Roddy roddybp at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 00:48:05 UTC 2014

It didn't look like my attempt to provide links worked, so here's another try (and I'm including the NCRJ to provide a bit of context, as well as a means of showing support).
The Buffalo News article:5-year battle for Brose ends with 2 years’ probation over obscenity charge - The Buffalo News

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| 5-year battle for Brose ends with 2 years’ probation ove...Lawrence Brose’s five-year battle with the United States was always about more than child pornography.For his fellow artists, many of them skeptical of the governme... |
|  |
| View on www.buffalonews.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

The National Center for Reason and Justice page:Lawrence Brose Case Finally Over | The National Center for Reason and Justice

|   |
| Lawrence Brose Case Finally Over | The National Center for Reason and Justice"Lawrence Brose’s five-year battle with the United States was always about more than child pornography. "For his fellow artists, many of them skeptical of |
|  |
| View on www.ncrj.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |