[Frameworks] Screening possibilities in Rochester NY

Elizabeth McMahon elizmcmahon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 08:33:42 UTC 2014

Go to Buffalo. There's Hallwalls and Squeaky Wheel and the Burchfield
Center, and smaller independent places in Allentown (a historic Buffalo
nabe) and the West side.  However, these places usually program months in
advance, but it cannot hurt to place a call or send an email.

Good luck! Tell Ed I said hi!

Elizabeth

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM, Carrie Schreck <carriemakesmovies at gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> RIT also has a great film program with staff that are involved in local
> arts, check in with the film department's FVASA, they'll have a beat on
> good events
>
> Sent from my Commodore64.
>
> On Dec 17, 2014, at 3:10 PM, "Roger D. Wilson" <rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
> Hello frameworkers!
>
> I'm going to be in Rochester NY in early February to take some training at
> George Eastman House and I was thinking I might try to screen some of my
> experimental films while I am in town. Does anyone on this forum know of
> any media centers or art galleries that might be interested in programming
> my films while I'm in town?
>
> Thanks folks!
>
> Roger
>

> Roger D. Wilson
> Film Scientist
> 613 324 - 7504
> rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
>

> http://www.rogerdwilson.ca
> http://www.windowscollective.ca/
> https://www.facebook.com/people/Roger-D-Wilson/1289926661
> https://twitter.com/rdwbleachedfilm
>

> Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and
> my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome
> it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different,
> something new.

Elizabeth