[Frameworks] GAZE Call For Entries "Pleasure//Pain"

T. Siddle tsiddle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 22:27:50 UTC 2014

Open call for filmmakers & video artists

*Pleasure//Pain*

Friday the 13th of February

GAZE • ATA

San Francisco, CA

GAZE film series invites artists to submit short film and video works to
the curated screening *Pleasure//Pain* at *Artists’ Television Access*
on *Friday
the 13th of February*.

In love & sex there can often be a thin line between pleasure and pain.
This curated screening seeks works that explores our deeply intimate
sensual and sometimes twisted relationships with others and ourselves.
Investigations of the kinky, sweet, dark, soft, carnal, seductive,
uncomfortable, playful, and difficult ways that our sexual(intimate) lives
are portrayed and projected.

GAZE is a film series dedicated to screening independent film and video
made by women. GAZE promotes women’s artistic expression and creates
dialogue related to the influence of this powerful medium.

Visit the GAZE website <http://www.gazefilmseries.wordpress.com> and fill
out the submission form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FJNb-J_RCVehGEACyVgzrPh2b-4i_MUsUsro5AlW2KI/viewform>
by *Wednesday, January 14, 2015 *to be considered for this screening. If
you are interested in submitting work to be considered for other
screenings, there is no deadline.