[Frameworks] would you send unexposed film by us mail to europe?

Marco Poloni mar.poloni at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:53:52 UTC 2014

i would never ever send unexposed film through the mail. it's against
all safety rules in filmmaking practice. how would you really know
it's not going to be exposed to x-rays, even if you're told so by the
people at the counter? how do they know what the guys at some remote
airport or facility really do? not to mention mishandling, as
Francisco points out.
Marco