[Frameworks] artist portraits

Pablo Marin pamarin82 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 13:39:48 UTC 2014

Hi Kate,

I made a portrait of Argentine experimental filmmaker Claudio Caldini a few years ago. Here's an old transfer:

https://vimeo.com/63108311

best,
Pablo Marín

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 7:43 AM, GRESARD Victor CJC <victor.gresard at cjcinema.org> wrote:

Excerpt from Nicolayevsky here : https://vimeo.com/82984718
He made a lot of very short portraits (usually 3mins) of artists friends etc.

Excerpts from Marie Losier works here : ALAN VEGA : https://vimeo.com/65544029
Richard FOREMAN (theatre) https://vimeo.com/80810646
George KUCHAR : https://vimeo.com/80802678
Mike KUCHAR : https://vimeo.com/79668943
GENESIS P. ORRIDGE : https://vimeo.com/17892187

and of course there is some others by Marie Losier (Tony Conrad etc)

Dyonisos Andronis also made a portrait of Geneis P-Orridge and Lady Jaye, called PANDROGENY MANIFESTO.

Also Kubelka’s Arnulf Rainer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw1DVtFAz64

Also all the fashion portraits by Bob Wilson : you can watch lot of them on youtube.

Catherine Libert (Belgium-Italy) currently makes couple of portraits of italian independent filmmakers. The first one, called LE CHAMPS BRÛLANTS, is dedicated to B. Godino and Isabella Sandri http://www.lussasdoc.org/film-festival-les_champs_brulants-1407,2976.html

Also, there is the french filmmaker Jérôme De Missolz, who has made some portraits of photographers (Saudek, Witkins, etc).

Patrice Enard, portrait of the actress Erica white https://vimeo.com/82746135

CLouzot, le Mystère Picasso (more classical)

etc, etc, etc,

Hello Kate,