[Frameworks] Oxberry Master Series Animation stand (model 5442) assembly

George, Sherman sgeorge at ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 8 00:33:32 UTC 2014

There is an operations manual at:
http://www.evergreen.edu/electronicmedia/docs/oxberry_manual.pdf
And oxberry tech support is at:

Technical support for Oxberryproducts is available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time.

Phone: (201)-935-3000

Fax: (201)-935-0104

e-mail: techsupport at oxberry.com<mailto:techsupport at oxberry.com>

I hope that helps.
Sherman

On Feb 7, 2014, at 2:32 PM, Warren Cockerham wrote:

Hi all..

I was wondering if anyone on the list has any literature on (or images of) an Oxberry Master Series Animation stand model 5442. I'm currently assembling one that was purchased from the Atlantic Filmmakers Cooperative over the summer. I don't have the money to hire a tech from Oxberry. We've got it about halfway assembled using some photographs as reference. But, I'm afraid we'll need an official manual to proceed. Does anyone have one? Does anyone have detailed photographs of the machine assembled?

thanks in advance...
Warren

Sherman George
sgeorge at ucsd.edu<mailto:sgeorge at ucsd.edu>