[Frameworks] Films and videos about music fan culture

Beebe, Roger W. beebe.77 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 8 20:56:12 UTC 2014

There are some pretty great super 8 fan sequences in Instrument (by Jem Cohen).  Overall that’s a pretty wonderful film in the way that it avoids having the band play all the jams & just focuses instead on all the stuff around that.

And it’s Trypps #3 with Lightning Bolt (then replaced by Joe Grimm for the real trip sequence).

…
R.