[Frameworks] Research Products Optical Printer for sale (Chicago)

Jason Halprin jihalprin at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 02:00:33 UTC 2014

Hello,

This is perhaps a long-shot, but I'm posting on behalf of my friend George Eastman (no relation), who has a Research Products Optical Printer that he is looking to sell. Currently, it is sitting in a storage unit in Chicago, IL, and it was in full working order when it was moved there last Spring.

If you're interested in finding out more or making an offer, you can contact him directly at geo655 at aol.com.

Essentially, he is looking to make back the costs of moving this machine locally, and then storing it for the better part of a year, which would still be a very reasonable price for this type of machine.

Although it is located in Chicago, it would probably be feasible to have it moved to another city in North America for a few hundred dollars.

-Jason Halprin