[Frameworks] CTC : Monday February 17th

steve cossman stevecossman at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 17:33:37 UTC 2014

Frameworkers,
Good afternoon,
I wanted to share the information for tomorrow nights screening with MONO NO AWARE.
Connectivity Through Cinema Series : Stephanie Gray in person to present
“WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW / WHAT YOU KNEW YOU THOUGHT"
http://mononoawarefilm.com/special-engagements/connectivity-through-cinema-with-stephanie-gray-in-person/
MONDAY FEBRUARY 17TH 2014 @ THE CENTER FOR PERFORMANCE RESEARCH361 MANHATTAN AVENUE, BROOKLYN. OFF METROPOLITAN G OR LORIMER L DOORS AT 7PM – SHOW AT 7:30PM – $6 SUGGESTED DONATIONFILMS, FRIENDS, AND DISCUSSION.
I hope that those of you who are in the neighborhood can join us.
Best
Steve Cossman

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303704304579379003409964342?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http%3A%2F%2Fonline.wsj.com%2Farticle%2FSB10001424052702303704304579379003409964342.html