[Frameworks] Ooops. Ektachrome. Divorce.

Pablo Marin pamarin82 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 14:26:02 UTC 2014

Mark,

talking about raiding the icebox....

here's a very good alternative:  http://lift.ca/equipment/store/agfa-aviphot-chrome-200-16mm-film-asa-200d

you can thank me when she process' the film and look at the results!

best,
Pablo.

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:18 AM, Mark Street <mstreet430 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
I'm a bit out of the loop on what stocks are discontinued, and just shot my wife's last roll of 16mm Ektachrome reversal (which was processed beautifully by Pac Labs here in NYC, incidentally).
Any alternative to this stock so that I can replace this roll? Ebay?  Fuji?  Anyone out there holding and willing to sell?
She's not on frameworks so with your help I can pull this off.
Otherwise it's a move to the Super 8 motel for me.

From the doghouse,
Mark Street
www.markstreetfilms.com