[Frameworks] Journal suggestions for article on Sally Potter's Thriller?

Liena liena.vayzman at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 20 02:27:26 UTC 2014

Dear Frameworks list:

Might someone suggest a leading, peer-reviewed journal that would be a good fit for submitting a short, scholarly (but not a ton of footnotes) article on Sally Potter's film Thriller (1979)? I come from the world of art history and contemporary art, and feminist analysis of representation, and welcome your suggestions. I wrote the piece for a PDF brochure accompanying a screening at Anthology Film Archives, NY, organized by the Dirty Looks series of queer experimental film. The screening was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy. The article was never published in print and the brochures not distributed, although there is a PDF. Thus, I'd like to find a journal for the article and I'd be open to expanding the piece if the editors are interested.

Thanks very much!

Liena Vayzman, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art History
Department of Art and Art History
Wesleyan University
Middletown, CT
http://www.lienavayzman.com