[Frameworks] searching for 16mm guillotine splicer

Isaac Brooks isaacbrooks22 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:27:29 UTC 2014

Hi Roger,

There are probably some deals to be had on eBay, or via a CML mailing list
inquiry. CML unearths some surprising deals on older analog gear from folks
who are eager to turn in the old for the new.

Dwight Cody sells editing supplies, and I believe he stocks splicers. If
you want something that comes with a quality guarantee, Dwight will
probably offer a competitive deal on a close-to-mint splicer. He
repairs/services them too, when the time comes. Website:
http://www.cutfilm.com/

Happy hunting,

Isaac