[Frameworks] Installation works that incorporate hand-painted film

anita anitaponton at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 13:25:11 UTC 2014

Howsabout Dinorah de Jesus Rodriguez?
http://solislandmediaworks.com/

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:20:35 -0500
From: adamrl at gmail.com
To: FrameWorks at jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: [Frameworks] Installation works that incorporate hand-painted film

Dear Frameworks,
This is a very specific RFI but I am looking for artists or works that check as many (at least two, let's say) of the following boxes as possible, listed in order of preference:

1. Installations or possibly live performances...2. ...That incorporate abstract footage (preferably 16mm loops)3. Hand painted, scratch film, or hand animation4. Sculptural elements or constructed environments
5. Use of text or voice6. Preferably by female artists or filmmakers
Like I said - specific. But perhaps you can help.
Many thanks,Adam