[Frameworks] would you send unexposed film by us mail to europe?

ev petrol epetrol2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 01:44:51 UTC 2014

thanks lads for the advice!!
would bring it with me if i was travelling, won't be for a while though, will mull over your suggestions
cheers! moira

moiratierney.net
vimeo.com/moiratierney

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 10:35 AM, Marco Poloni <mar.poloni at gmail.com> wrote:

Isaac is right about motion picture film. You might end up in a hand
inspection siuation for the very simple reason that a motion picture
film can, contrarily to a still photography roll, contain a knife
(16mm) or a gun (35mm). So make sure your film is packaged in its
original light-tight plastic inside the can in case an operator asks
to open the can.

"A brave flat world."

marco poloni
usedomer strasse 8