[Frameworks] Hand processing E6 as B&W reversal

John Woods jawoods01 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jan 4 03:23:45 UTC 2014

Rocky Mountain Film Lab is back in business? I though their reputation as being quick to cash a check but it takes them several years to process film was the reason they shut down? There are so many complaints against RMFL that I'd be cautious about sending your film in. Try these guys:

http://www.filmrescue.com/