[Frameworks] exposed but not fully

Gawthrop, Rob Rob.Gawthrop at falmouth.ac.uk
Fri Jan 10 15:24:41 UTC 2014

Jeff Keen used to leave film shot but unprocessed for years and then shoot a
few more layers on top.  On some of his diary films you can see his daughter
Stella at various ages in the same sequence.

Rob

On 04/01/2014 08:37, "nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net" <nicky.hamlyn at talktalk.net>
wrote:

> I have often left exposed film undeveloped for several weeks without any
> problems that I can see,
>
> Nicky.

Falmouth University