[Frameworks] color print stock

Mark Toscano fiddybop at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 21:06:06 UTC 2014

Kodak technically makes only one 16mm color interneg stock to duplicate non-orange-base positives - 3273. It's more or less the same as 50D camera negative, and I've actually found it to be quite good at reproducing b/w and other monochromes mixed with color material.  May depend on the lab, but there are at least a couple I'd recommend who should do a really great job.

Alternatively, you could print your original through an orange base filter to 3242 color intermediate, which would give you probably a bunch more saturation and contrast, but it would probably be too much and you'd lose some detail for sure.  But technically it's an option.  I'd go with the 3273 though.

Mark T