[Frameworks] CUFF help offer and 'Skindo' inquiry

Ted Hardin thardin at colum.edu
Thu Jan 23 17:13:42 UTC 2014

Hey Bryan,

Happy New Times!

I wanted to send you a reminder that if you still want some help
organizing student groups, interns, meet ups, open mics for the upcoming
CUFF--please let me and Elizabeth know.  I'm sure you see the usual
suspects (Lori, Jennifer, Jon Cates, etc.), but I just wanted to keep
our hats in the ring and build interest from our small Experimental Film
Society at Columbia.

Also, you may have seen Tanner Masseth's entry 'Skindo' come across your
submission desk.  I think he may have sent you a rough cut, but I
oversaw its production.  It has potential and takes some erotic risks
that are rarely combined with higher production values.  No matter
whether it's included or not, I'd like to get your feedback on it at
some point.  It reminds me of that porno shot on infra-red that hit the
NY Underground in the 90s.

Hope you're staying warm!  See you at one of Christy's events or for a
whiskey at Longman and Eagle.

Best,

Ted