[Frameworks] women and crime

Barbara GMX barbara.kapusta at gmx.at
Fri Jan 24 00:52:33 UTC 2014

Thank you for the suggestions..

With groups of women I mean in crime. Let´s say a police office where the boss and half of the crew are women -
or a group of female thieves working together.
I am interested in alternatives to the standard and classic structures of women as victims (even if they are the ones committing the murder,…) or of male/female relationships,..

And are there any suggestions for female detectives?!
And always female directors!

November by Hito Steyerl is a great reference! Thank you!!

Barbara