[Frameworks] filmmaker in residence programs

director at lift.on.ca director at lift.on.ca
Tue Jan 28 16:11:06 UTC 2014

Thanks, Gisele for the shout out.

LIFT does indeed have an artist in residence program. We have a call that
launches in the next month for a funded residency program, which is
contingent on outside funding. We're hosting Pablo Marin this month and
Anje Dornieden & Juan David Gonzalez Monroy next month.  Info on this
residency call will be posted shortly on www.lift.ca

BUT we are also willing to help out artists that make their way to Toronto
and want to do an impromptu residency while here -- in 2013, Julie Murray,
Steve Cossman and Richard Tuohy & Dianna Barrie all came for a visit and
made stuff while here.

Filmmakers passing through should definitely get in touch...

best,
Chris