[Frameworks] Modern 16mm features, distributed on film

Amanda Christie amanda at amandadawnchristie.ca
Fri Jul 18 19:03:01 UTC 2014

oh and of course!

here is why my brain created a new being from the test-tube gene-splicing of Barbara Sternberg and Deborah Stratman into one being....

Barbara Sternberg also has some feature length films in distribution on 16mm....
especially if 40 min is the cut off.... but there are a few over 60 and 70 minutes in her older work

2011 - In the Nature of Things... 44 min.
2000 - Like a Dream that Vanishes - 40 min.
1997 midst - 70 min.
1995 Beating - 64 min
1992 Through and Through - 63 min. 1
1985 A trilogy 46 min.