[Frameworks] Modern 16mm features, distributed on film

Mark Toscano fiddybop at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 05:21:19 UTC 2014

Some of Kevin's films are finished on 16mm, but not all, and possibly not any of the features.

Thom Andersen did indeed finish Get Out of the Car on 16mm.

Madison Brookshire's Color Series is a quite unique 16mm feature-length work.

Did anyone yet mention Els Van Riel's Gradual Speed or Matthew Buckingham's work?  Or Brigid McCaffrey and Danielle Lombardi's Lay Down Tracks?

Cauleen Smith's Drylongso, though over a decade old now, is a feature 16mm experimental narrative.

Was there a 16mm finish of Luke Fowler's The Poor Stockinger, the Luddite Cropper and the Deluded Followers of Joanna Southcott?

Mark T