[Frameworks] digitize shrunk 16mm magnetic sound/cordbänder

Buck Bito - Movette buck at movettefilm.com
Mon Jul 21 17:19:32 UTC 2014

I have no direct experience with this particular gear from MWA-Nova, but
their L.S.D. retrofit for the MB51 audio digitizer was designed for your
purpose. Perhaps you can contact MWA to find an installation near you:
http://www.mwa-nova.com/products/sound_solutions/lsd.html
-Good luck!
--Sincerely,
---Buck Bito - Movette