[Frameworks] Super 8 prices!!!! WTF

Jarrett Hayman jfhayman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:17:59 UTC 2014

Niagara film labs in Toronto is pretty reasonable. Their telecine is about
20.00 USD per roll, and the transfer is excellent. Dwayne's photo in
Parsons, Kansas has a relatively cheaper per roll charge, about12.00, but
the quality is so low that I only use it for making demonstration material.
Dwayne's also does processing but only of reversal stocks.