[Frameworks] The Hand-Processing Chemistry Scheme.

lindsay mcintyre email.linds at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 15:58:58 UTC 2014

I'll be shooting some Orwo 35mm UN54 as reversal and am currently
looking for the Kodak/Ilford equivalents to the chemistry required in
"Instruction 4185".  I'm hoping I don't have to mix it all from
scratch. I assume any strong developer like D-19 would work for the
2nd developer but does anyone know from experience what the best 1st
and 2nd developers are for this? Any other special considerations for
UN54 as reversal?

Thanks

Lindsay