[Frameworks] Fwd: Support Microscope's screening and event series - only 4 more days.

Pip Chodorov frameworks at re-voir.com
Sun Jul 27 15:41:37 UTC 2014

Friends,
I just contributed to Microscope's campaign and I hope you can do the same!
If everyone on FrameWorks were to contribute just $5, they would meet
their goal.
But there are only four days left so click the link today.
www.igg.me/at/microscope
Let's see this great new space devoted to experimental film in Bushwick thrive!
Pip Chodorov