[Frameworks] 16mm Film Looper for Museum/Gallery Projection...Up for Grabs (NYC)

Kevin T Allen kevintallen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:57:53 UTC 2014

Hey Frameworkers,

There is a very large and dusty 16mm looper that's been here at Columbia's
grad school of architecture ever since a Dan Graham exhibit some seven
years ago. It even still has some unknown as (possibly awesome) film
spooled on. It looks like it may have gotten a little beaten up in storage
a couple rollers seem chipped, so I can't guarantee that it's still
entirely functional......BUT it's free to whoever feels like trekking
uptown to pick it up.

I also have a couple photos. Email me off-list if you're interested.
Kevin

Kevin T. Allen | kevin at smallgauge.org
smallgauge.org | phonoscopy.com