[Frameworks] Bolex 16/super 16 conversion

edwin m ed___209 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:06:15 UTC 2014

the newer 10mm and 26mm kern switars (with aperture presets) cover super16mm - don't know about the older ones. les bosher makes really nice mounts that can convert almost anything to the bolex bayonet mount - he made me a pretty nice one for arri lenses. he does conversions too, though they're maybe only economical if you're based in the uk because of camera postage