[Frameworks] Films made on 15/70mm

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:31:50 UTC 2014

this makes imax look rinky dink...
''The production was shot with an innovative camera that places a 360°
image on each single frame of 10-perf 70mm film. It was then projected onto
a circular screen using a special projector mounted in the ceiling above
the audience, engulfing viewers in a continuous, seamless large-format
image.''
Mi Pais Vasco -Vasque Country National Pavillion Film- 1992 Expo,Sevilla

http://brcweb.com/Projects/mi-pais-vasco-basque-national-pavilion/#.U9p8puNdWzk