[Frameworks] From Venezuela traveling to Washington.

luis ? mabalufilm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:44:18 UTC 2014

Hi frameworks!

from Venezuela traveling to Washington.

At this moment we're working on a  documentary project about a great
exponent of afrovenezuelan music and cocoa farmer: BelénPalacios.

The director of this project (adriana vila) and me (luis macias) will be
traveling to Washington DC this week to make a couple of interviews.

We are looking for an Audio sound Technician that can work with them for
half of day, on this Saturday august 2nd, from 2PM to 8PM. It would be 1
interview that can involve some music because the interviewee is a player
and will probably perform live during the interview.

If anybody is available in the area, please contact us.

Please, keep in mind that we have some minimum budget to pay but this is a
very low budget documentary and it's a project we've been working in for a
a few years already, so we are looking for any help we can get.

Thanks and best regards,

Luis Macías

Luis Macías
629709266