[Frameworks] Sleazeball attacks on avant-garde film

chris bravo iamdirect at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:40:11 UTC 2014

Do you consider Sweetgrass and Leviathan experimental? It would be hard to
say the are "not" experimental, but I wonder if because there is not an
explicit identification of them as being experimental that allows them to
pass through the mainstream without anyone getting too mad about it.
Similarly with Act of Killing.