[Frameworks] Rv: Artists & Filmmakers who have used Super 8 Film

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz7 at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 4 09:27:45 UTC 2014

El Miércoles 4 de junio de 2014 11:23, Albert Alcoz <albertalcoz7 at yahoo.es> escribió:

Hello Kevin,

I have been making super 8 films for some years:
http://www.albertalcoz.com/

Right now i'm making a major project, i mean 30 minutes film on super 8:
http://www.albertalcoz.com/2014/05/noche-inventada-invented-night.html

I also write a website about experimental film.
http://www.visionaryfilm.net/

There you can find a lot of research links about the super 8 scene:
http://www.visionaryfilm.net/search/label/Super%208

In the right side there are some lists as the one attached here,

Best,
Alber Alcoz

SUPER 8
	* 8mm Film Metadirectory