[Frameworks] Sarah Jacobson Film Grant Fundraising

Katie Bradshaw bradshaw.kathryna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:23:14 UTC 2014

Hi Frameworks,

Please allow a quick shout-out for the 2014 Sarah Jacobson Film Grant's
fundraising efforts!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2014-sarah-jacobson-film-grant

We have 10 days left of our campaign to raise about $1500 to help
supplement the fund to give two film grants this summer to women, trans or
genderqueer filmmakers. This is the 10th anniversary of the Grant which was
established after filmmaker Sarah Jacobson's passing, to honor her spirit
and legacy of do-it-yourself filmmaking. Jacobson's films included *I Was a
Teenage Serial Killer* (1992) and *Mary Jane's Not A Virgin Anymore*
(1998).

Please donate if you can – we have great perks available including
memberships to Anthology Film Archives, BAMcinèmatek, Light Industry, free
passes to Spectacle, as well as downloads, DVDs and artwork.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Katie Bradshaw