[Frameworks] Open call for summer screenings

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:44:15 UTC 2014

Thanks 30 Stefan for such an honest and clear answer. I remember renting
Belagan some films a few years ago and you seemed to have survived quite
well. I will be starting a similar basement film screening showcase here in
SF, the space will only hold about 30 people and everything will be at no
charge. My friend owns the gallery, I have donated a projector, sound, etc.
He  has donated digital equipment. I will let Frameworkers know about the
place once we start in about a month.

Dominic Angerame