[Frameworks] The Great Northwest online

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 17:48:07 UTC 2014

BEAUTIFUL thanks for making it #opensource

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 5:29 PM, matt's frameworks address <
lists at rodeofilmco.com> wrote:

> Hello Frameworkers,
>
> For anyone who might be interested, I recently released my feature length
> experimental documentary The Great Northwest online, for free.
>
> The Great Northwest is a project based on the re-creation of a 3,200 mile
> road-trip made in 1958 by four Seattle women who thoroughly documented
> their journey in an elaborate scrapbook of photos, postcards, and
> brochures. Fifty years later, I found that scrapbook in a thrift store, and
> in 2010 set out on the road, following their route as precisely as possible
> to search out every stop in which the women had documented.  The project
> has exhibited both theatrically and as an expanded installation at venues
> including MoMA, Rotterdam, RIDM, and the Tacoma Art Museum.
>
> The entire documentary, as well as additional interactive features, can be
> found at:
>
> www.thegreatnorthwest.org
>

> thanks,
>  Matt McCormick

Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.