[Frameworks] the Poetics of Psychedelic Perception in Moving Image Art

Stuart Heaney chamber.of.curiosities at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:44:21 UTC 2014

Dear Fellow Frameworkers,

I crave your indulgence, please do take a look at my recent essay for
Vertigo/ Close-Up (UK) on the Poetics of Psychedelic Perception in Moving
Image Art, particularly works by Jordan Belson, Willoughby Sharp and the
Otolith Group. The essay takes an exhibition curated by Lars Bang Larsen at
London's Raven Row, 'Reflections from Damaged Life' as its point of
departure.

https://www.closeupfilmcentre.com/library/documents/avant-grade-hallucinogens-the-poetics-of-psychedelic-perception/

If you have any thoughts or comments, please feel free to email me off list.

Best wishes
Stuart Heaney