[Frameworks] color separation filter -

Buck Bito - Movette buck at movettefilm.com
Thu Jun 19 02:03:37 UTC 2014

I was intrigued by this thread and compelled to see if I could find a
Kodak order number for a set of tricolor filters. I couldn't find it, but
the order numbers for the individual wratten filters are here including
the #47 Viktoria mentioned:
http://motion.kodak.com/motion/Products/Lab_And_Post_Production/Kodak_filters/wrattten2.htm#s1

---Buck Bito - Movette Film Transfer