[Frameworks] Islands in experimental film and video

Abigail Severance bellecote at mac.com
Mon Jun 23 00:03:14 UTC 2014

Two works by recent MFA alumni at CalArts:
Field Notes by Vashti Harrison (vashtiharrison at alum.calarts.edu)
The Isle of Piritu by Edgar Jorge Baralt (edgarjorge at alum.calarts.edu)
Abigail Severance
Faculty, Film Directing Program
Associate Dean, External & Student Affairs
CalArts School of Film/Video
asevera at calarts.edu || http://film.calarts.edu || 310-508-0352