[Frameworks] Islands in experimental film and video

franco base frenk.calza at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:01:10 UTC 2014

Alla short documentary by Vittorio de Seta. In the 50' he  filmed italian
island.

Il 22/giu/2014 23:31 "Pigott, Michael" <M.G.Pigott at warwick.ac.uk> ha
scritto:

> Dear Frameworkers,
>

> I'm  de together a piece about the use of islands as locations in recent
experimental film and video. I'm focussing on Ben Rivers' Slow Action and
Simon Faithfull's Stromness. I am building a list of other work that
involves islands at the moment, and I would be very grateful for your
suggestions of other experimental and artists' work (recent or historical)
that are about islands or use islands as locations.