[Frameworks] Islands in experimental film and video

Michael Lyons michael.lyons at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:11:02 UTC 2014

Has anyone mentioned Cremaster 4, set on the Isle of Man?

http://www.cremaster.net/crem4.htm

On Jun 22, 2014, at 2:31 PM, "Pigott, Michael" <M.G.Pigott at warwick.ac.uk>
wrote:

Dear Frameworkers,

I'm putting together a piece about the use of islands as locations in
recent experimental film and video. I'm focussing on Ben Rivers'*Slow
Action* and Simon Faithfull's* Stromness*. I am building a list of other
work that involves islands at the moment, and I would be very grateful for
your suggestions of other experimental and artists' work (recent or
historical) that are about islands or use islands as locations.

Thanks in advance!

Michael Pigott