[Frameworks] North American distribution for Snow's 'A Casing Shelved?'

Kate Ewald katherine.ewald at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:39:48 UTC 2014

Hi Frameworks,

After realizing that I can't get my hands on an audio transcript for 'A
Casing Shelved' by Michael Snow, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are
any US distributors for the piece so I can reference the soundtrack that
way?

Lux in the UK carries it (I'm presuming that's the copy they used for
Oberhausen this year), but I'm hoping to find something a little closer to
home in the US or Canada.  An initial search of the main rental houses'
databases has proved fruitless.  Any information would be greatly
appreciated!  Thanks!

Cheers,
Kate Ewald