[Frameworks] removing dust marks on transfer

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 26 19:48:54 UTC 2014

Thanks Jeff and Scott for your feedback. I was thinking it would be an expensive process to remove digitally. Hopefully the problem will be solved in the cleaning of the negs. I won't mention the lab or the transfer house because I use both for my own work and I've never had problems with them, I've also shot film for other local filmmakers who have used their services successfully. To be honest I don't know a lab that hasn't screwed something up in the past, from Industry to Independent, the problem is getting them to admit it and fix it.
Thanks guys!

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.