[Frameworks] 35mm slides from digital files

Pablo de Ocampo pablo at imagesfestival.com
Wed Mar 5 17:12:42 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

I should have clarified that I don't actually want to do this myself, but want to find a lab that does it! its sort of a bunch of complicated questions: a lab with a film recorder that can output a digital file to 35mm film, ability of a lab to calibrate the film recorder to b&w film stock, and ability to process said stock.

It looks like this dr5 lab in denver will work out to be able to do all this stuff! I've also gotten an outside reference for this place: http://www.albumenworks.com/  that sounds like they can do it as well...

thanks for the replies here!

Best

Pablo

--