[Frameworks] exp film orgs suggestions

Greg DeCuir gdecuir at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 14:41:53 UTC 2014

In the new issue of NECSUS we have a number of articles on experimental work, including the following:

Anik Fournier on installation art
http://www.necsus-ejms.org/archival-gambits-in-recent-art-what-can-an-image-do/

Kim Knowles on bodily inscriptions in contemporary experimental film
http://www.necsus-ejms.org/blood-sweat-and-tears-bodily-inscriptions-in-contemporary-experimental-film/

Hanna B. Hoelling on conservation and Nam June Paik
http://www.necsus-ejms.org/transcending-obsolescence-in-technological-ruins-questions-of-conservation-and-presentation-in-nam-june-paiks-something-pacific-and-rembrandt-automatic/

We are also launching a new exhibition review section edited by Miriam De Rosa and Malin Wahlberg of the NECS Publication Committee. Please do get in touch with us if you would like to propose covering a show.

Sincerely,

Greg de Cuir, Jr
Managing Editor, NECSUS