[Frameworks] EXPRMNTL festival - Docu footage

Brecht Debackere brecht at visualantics.net
Fri Mar 14 10:41:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Some time ago I've posted a similar question and since it's been quite some time, maybe it will unearth new things.

We, in collaboration with the Belgian Cinematek, are currently working on a documentary about the Exprmntl festival of Knokke Le Zoute Belgium which took place between 1949 and 1974.
We've found a number of archive documents, publications, photos and films so far but we have the feeling there's more to be found, judging by the amount of people filming in numerous clips.

I'm calling upon you guys to help us check around with friends, colleagues,... who might've been there, or know someone who was and who might have any films, photos or other info we can use for this film.
In return we can offer high quality digitisation of 8mm, 16mm footage and of course a credit. Rights fees can be discussed.

I hope this message can gain some traction and help make this film contain even more wonderful footage than we already have; contact details for the production can be found below.

kind regards,

Brecht Debackere

V I S U Λ ˩ Λ N T I C S

www.visualantics.net