[Frameworks] Uploading long dv video online, youtube, etc.

Michele Smith wovenfilms at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 14:54:51 UTC 2014

Vimeo keeps telling me I have no space, and when I do, it's not enough, then it resets. I think I flushed $200.00 down the toilet.

I'm not sure if I sent my other response to "reply all", so here it is, and sorry if it is a repeat:

Thank you. I am trying to upload for a start an approximately 90 minute piece that is silent. For some reason the programme I'm using seemed to include sound. I am uploading at HD quality, and after 9 or so hours each time, and after trying various other things, it fails to upload. I was able to upload two short fragments at my computer guy's place, one at high quality and the other at HD. There was no problem with the shorts. Youtube says I am verified, in good standing, and allowed to upload pieces longer than 15 minutes, but it just isn't working. I've also tried to upload directly to my website to no avail. These are the test pieces:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6XvbICtZ0 - high quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bl1X8F5ICc - HD

www.michelesmith-actipesfilms.com