[Frameworks] 16mm magnetic film for audio

Mary Stark marystark at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 21 16:22:50 UTC 2014

Thanks Scott I’ll try the acetone, that’s basically nail varnish remover? Francisco, the base is clear as I’ve scratched at it with a pin. Wondering if there are chemicals which will remove the coating like when bleach can just remove the emulsion from film, but not sure what the magnetic coating is actually made of...

Mary

http://www.marystark.co.uk/
http://interwovenpractices.co.uk/
Tel: 07828450979