[Frameworks] 16mm Moviola for sale, Boston Area

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 23 22:10:11 UTC 2014

Im dying to get my hands on a 16mm flatbed edit table so if anyone ever hears of one in the Ottawa Canada area going cheap please let me know. I still edit all my films on film.

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.